Those who are looking for an answer to the question «2006 volvo s40 reset maintenance required light?» often ask the following questions:
❓ How to reset the maintenance required light ~ 2006 toyota?
- On most Toyotas you simply: Turn the key to the on position. Determine that the odometer reading is displayed. Turn the key back off. Push and hold the reset button for the trip meters. While continuing to depress the reset button, turn the key back to the "on" position, but not so far as the "start" position.
- How to reset maintenance required maintenance required light on?
- How do you reset the maintenance required light on a volvo xc90?
- How to reset maintenance light on 2007 volvo?
❓ How do you reset the maintenance required light on a volvo?
- Press and hold trip reset button,
- turn on the ignition,
- wait for the yellow warning light to start blinking,
- release the button and wait for confirmations sound,
- turn off the ignition,
- turn the ignition back on to check if the service message is gone.
- How do you reset maintenance required light on 2006 honda cr-v?
- How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 2006 accord?
- How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 2006 tacoma?
❓ How to reset volvo s40 maintenance light?
How to reset service light in Volvo V50, S40, and C70?
- For reset the oil service light/message indicator in your 2004 to 2013 Volvo V50 and s40 or 2006 to 2013 Volvo C30 and C70, is very simple. Step 1. Turn key to position 1. Step 2. Press and hold the trip 1 reset button (yellow arrow in picture). Wait for the odometer to set to zero.
- How do you reset the maintenance required light in the 2006 toyota highlander?
- How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 2006 jeep commander?
- How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 2006 toyota camry?
1 other answer
Do this, then go to http://forums.swedespeed.com/zeroforum?id=54 to find other people who love their Volvos!-Ignition position I -Press and hold in the reset button for the trip odometer -Ignition position II. Note! Turn the key to position II within 2 seconds. -Hold the reset button for the trip meter pressed in until the original value has been reset. Note! For all vehicles from the 2003 model year a general yellow lamp will light when the reset button must be released.-Release the reset button for the trip odometer within 4 seconds. The instrument gives an audible signal when resetting has succeeded -If the trip meter is already reset the reset button should be held in for a minimum of 10 seconds and a maximum of 14 seconds. Note! If the reset button for the trip odometer is not released within 4 seconds, the service reminder indicator (SRI) is not reset.
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «2006 volvo s40 reset maintenance required light?» so you can surely find the answer!How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 2006 toyota tundra?
- With vehicle ignition switched to ON position, make sure odometer reading is shown, then turn the ignition switch to OFF position.
- While holding reset button, switch ignition to ON position…
- Continue to hold the reset button until the odometer displays “000000” and/or the MAINT REQD light goes off.
You need a special computer for that. Check the gas cap first, make sure its tight, sometimes that sets it off.
Are you implying they are all the same? BClear.
What does maintenance required light mean on Toyota Prius?
- The ‘maintenance required’ light indicator on the Toyota Prius is not a thing to worry about for the driver. It reminds the car owner to have the oil changed on time to avoid any hassles. After you change the oil, you would need to reset the light to prevent it from remaining active.
- 1. Turn Your Vehicle on. Your key should be switched to the on position and look on your dashboard. The odometer should display the miles,not the ...
- 2. Turn the Vehicle Off and Press the Trip Meter Reset Button.
- 3. Turn the Vehicle Back on.
- 4. Keep the Reset Button Pressed.
- 5. Release the Reset Button.
aperantly take the light out
How do you reset the service light on a Volvo XC90?
- When a Volvo dealer changes the oil in the XC90, the service technician turns off the time for service light to reset the system. XC90 owners that perform their own maintenance can also reset the service light themselves. The procedure is similar for all model-years. Insert the key into the ignition.
How do I reset the oil light on my Volvo XC60?
- 2013-2016 Volvo XC60 Service Maintenance Oil Light Reset. To reset the Service Warning Message on 2013 2014 2015 2016 Volvo XC60, conform to the following instructions: Put the key to the ignition switch hole, and then press the “Start” button without touching the brake pedal.
- Turn the START knob clockwise one turn without touching the brake pedal. Press and hold the button to decreasing Cruise Control (-). (located on the left keypad of the steering wheel) Then turn ON the engine. Keep holding the button until the “i” flashes on the display, at which point release the buttons.
- Time needed: 7 minutes. When maintenance service is due, Time For Regular Maintenance minder will appear on the display. The maintenance minder information display must be reset after performed the maintenance service on your vehicle. Follow the instructions below to reset the Maintenance Minder light on your Volvo XC90: .
How do you reset the oil on an Acura MDX?
- When the oil reset signal shows up on the display, select “reset” or “cancel” using the up/down button tied to the display. Press the select/reset button again and the oil life should reset to 100%. When complete, turn the car off, and then back on again.
You have to hold down the odometer stick for like 10 seconds before starting your car continue to push it in while you start it and hold it for another 10 seconds.. It should go off. that is how I do it because well I can never remember if you have to hold it before or after you start it... Anyway to be 100% it is in your owner's manual... just look up maintenance light and it will tell you
Maint Req lite oil change notification...reset as follows. Get in van and close the door. Turn key on (not start) and indicator lites will come on. Select total miles on odometer...not trip A or B. Turn off key. Press and hold down odometer selector and turn on key (not start) and lites will come on again...but Maint Req lite will reset and go out. Turn off key. Maint Req lite will come on again in 7500 miles...just change your oil regularly...and reset as needed.
- Press and hold the reset button until you see the oil life indicator (this says “oil life” and has a percentage). Resetting changes the percentage to 100. Let go of the button and press it again, holding it for 10 seconds. The oil life indicator and maintenance requirement light blinks. Let go of the button one more time and hold for five seconds.
- Turn ignition switch to the ON position.
- Set the Odometer/Trip Display to TRIP A mode.
- Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
- Depress and HOLD the Trip Meter RESET button while turning the ignition switch to the ON position.
- The Service Maintenance Reminder Light will.
- Turn of Maintenance Required Light. Here’s what to do: With the car off and key out, hold in the odometer select/reset button. Insert the key and turn to the run position without starting the car. Keep holding the button in. The Maintenance Required Light will blink once and then in another 5-10 seconds.
- Toyota vehicles have used a standardized method to reset the maintenance required light for several years.
- Press and hold the SEL/RESET knob in the instrument panel for about 10 seconds or until the maintenance item code (s) begin to blink If the engine oil life is not displayed press the SEL/RESET button on the steering wheel repeatedly until it is
- If the lights are on, the MAINT REQ'D light will not reset. If your Civic is equipped with daytime running lights (DRL), the DRL must be disabled so the MAINT REQ'D light can be reset. These are the steps: Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
- Follow this procedure to reset the maintenance required light on most Lexus vehicles ( with video ): 1. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position. 2. Set the Odometer/Trip Display to the ODO mode. 3. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position. 4. Depress and HOLD the Trip Meter RESET button while turning the ignition switch to the ON position.
- Follow this procedure to reset the maintenance required light on most early-model and late-model Toyota vehicles ( with video ): 1. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position. 2. Set the Odometer/Trip Display to the ODO mode (early model) or to Trip A (late model). 3. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position. 4.
- Press and hold the trip meter reset nob (next to your Toyota Avalon's odometer). While holding the trip meter reset nob, turn the ignition to 'ON', but do not start your Toyota Avalon. Hold the meter reset until the MAINT REQD light switches off.