You are looking into a lexus es300 98 model with 90000 miles on it you are also looking into a camry 97 with similar miles you were wondering how maintenance cost on the lexus is going to be compared?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «You are looking into a lexus es300 98 model with 90000 miles on it you are also looking into a camry 97 with similar miles you were wondering how maintenance cost on the lexus is going to be compared?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 25 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «You are looking into a lexus es300 98 model with 90000 miles on it you are also looking into a camry 97 with similar miles you were wondering how maintenance cost on the lexus is going to be compared?» often ask the following questions:
❓ What is the required maintenance at 90000 for a lexus ls400?
a timing belt.
- How much does scheduled maintenance cost lexus?
- How do you change spark plugs on1995 lexus es300?
- Does old lexus have high cost of maintenance?
❓ What is the cost of 90000 mile service lexus service?
With timing belt change, around $1800 at the dealer, less everywhere else.
- How much does audi scheduled maintenance cost lexus?
- How much does it cost to fix o2 sensor of lexus es300 year 1997?
- How much would it cost to repair or replace a 1999 lexus es300 transmission?
❓ How do you replace 97 lexus es300 transmission?
how to replace 97 Lexus ES300 transmission
- Is lexus high maintenance?
- Is lexus maintenance expensive?
- How do you replace cup holder on 2000 lexus es300?
1 other answer
As the Lexus is Toyota's premium brand the parts to repair a Lexus will be more expensive than the same parts for a Camry. But the Lexus is one of the most reliable vehicles you can buy. At 90,000 miles the Lexus and Camry both have many miles left before they need any major repairs, assuming they were serviced regularly. Look closely at each car and see if it appears they were taken care of. I would pick the Lexus over the Camry although both are very dependable automobiles.
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «You are looking into a lexus es300 98 model with 90000 miles on it you are also looking into a camry 97 with similar miles you were wondering how maintenance cost on the lexus is going to be compared?» so you can surely find the answer!
Is toyota camry high maintenance?
Overall - the Toyota Camry has yearly car maintenance costs total to $388 … Given that the Toyota Camry has an average of $388 and that the average vehicle costs $651 annual --- the Camry is substantially cheaper to maintain.
How do you replace windshield wipers on a 1996 lexus es300?
Replacing windshield wipers is a part of maintaining a vehicle. To replace the, a person removes the old wipers in the manner needed for the type of device holding them, then put a set of new wipers.
How do you reset alarm after battery change in lexus es300?
Use your remote control to Unlock, Lock and Unlock again. It worked for my case very well.
How do you reset check engine indicator for 1995 lexus es300?
Remove the negative battery cable for 30 seconds. Or you can remove the fuse in the under-the-hood fuse panel marked "EFI" for 10 seconds. This works on most all Lexus models from 90-95.
How much it cost to replace alternator - toyota camry 2007 model?
how much it cost to replace alternator for toyota camry 2003
Can toyota do lexus maintenance?
Answer: Yes, you can! While having your vehicle serviced at a Lexus dealership comes with many advantages (like our Lexus loaners), you can have your vehicle serviced at any Toyota dealership if it is more convenient to do so… Warranty services, however, can not be performed at a Toyota dealership.
Do lexus leases include maintenance?
The Lexus Complete Lease includes: All scheduled maintenance (5k, 10k, plus 15k and 20k mile) ... Two years of connected vehicle services (including SiriusXM® satellite radio and Lexus Enform Remote Destination Assist is included on Navigation-equipped models) Tire and wheel protection.
Does lexus lease include maintenance?
When do I need to take my Lexus in for maintenance?
- Bringing your vehicle in for service shouldn’t take everything out of you. Every new Lexus comes with complimentary first and second scheduled maintenance services. These services are provided at 6 months/5,000 miles and 12 months/10,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Is a lexus high maintenance?
- Is Lexus a high maintenance car? Compared to other brands, Lexus isn’t a high-maintenance car. Looking at Mercedes and Lexus maintenance costs, Lexus is a little bit cheaper. However, Lexus repair costs are much cheaper than Mercedes.
Lexus maintenance required light for?
From Lexus Web site: This procedure should be used to reset the light when the maintenance has been performed:1. Turn ignition switch to the ON position.2. Set the Odometer / Trip Display to the ODO mode3. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.4. Depress and HOLD the Trip Meter RESET button while turning the ignition switch to the ON position.5. The Service Maintenance Reminder Light will: a. Illuminate solidly for 3 seconds. b. Blink for 2 seconds. c. Illuminate solidly for 1 second. d. Turn off.6. Release the Trip Meter RESET button.7. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.8. Turn the ignition to the ON position, and confirm that the Service Maintenance Reminder Light goes out.NOTE: If the light continues blinking in step 5a, turn the ignition off, and repeat the procedure from step 1.ignition off, and repeat the procedure from step 1. Depending on the model, this may not work. Your maintenance light is a reminder for every 5000 mile to at minimum have your oil and filter changed.
What about lexus scheduled maintenance?
do it and the car will last forever. the transmission fluid needs to be changed every 30,000 miles oil - 3,500 timing belt and spark plugs 90,000 brake fluid - every 2 years
What is lexus complimentary maintenance?
Lexus Complimentary Maintenance Includes:
Every new Lexus comes with the first and second scheduled maintenance complimentary. These services are provided at 6months/5,000 miles and 12 months/10,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Why toyota camry maintenance required light?
- The Toyota Camry ’s maint reqd light indicates a service interval has been met. These intervals happen at mileage or time intervals (typically every 5000 miles/6 months). The maintenance required light is standard in all newer Toyota vehicles, and helps insure long life and dependability by making sure factory maintenance intervals are met.
How many miles do you have to drive to reset for an emission test on a 1997 lexus es300?
150 you would be safe, could be as little as 75
How do you replace a water pump on a 1993 lexus es300?
how do you replace a water pump on a 1993 lexus es300?
How do you reset abs light on 2003 lexus es300 after repair?
If the correct repair was done it should reset itself after a short drive.
Are shriners also masons going?
All Shriners are Masons, but not all Masons are Shriners. Shriners International is a spin-off from Freemasonry, the oldest, largest and most widely known …
What is the 90000 mile service maintenance needed for rav4?
when does the timing belt need to be replaced on the rav4
You are considering buying a 1998 saturn with 110000 miles on it it has good maintenance records is it worth looking into?
I would say yes if the maintenance records are authenic and the price is reasonable and it has not been in a flood and it runs and drives ok.
How long does lexus maintenance take?
It usually only takes between 15 and 30 minutes. You'll be in and out in no time. After only about a half an hour, you'll be on your way and caught up with routine maintenance for the next few months.
Reset maintenance light on lexus rx330?
While your ignition is own reset your mileage to the total mileage. Turn the ignition off and then back on while holding in the odometer button until the maintenance light flashes several times and resets.
Why is the g-portal server going into maintenance?
- My experience wasn't as magical, not with how their server app was found to have security leaks, than their yoinking it into maintenance without explanation on the eve of the Xbox parity patch. Ofc, server went poof and it was a scramble to gain access from their website.
How do you change rear speakers for 1995 es300 lexus but in pictures?
don't get a Lexus
How do you troubleshoot a power steering leak on a 1993 lexus es300?
How do you troubleshoot a power steering leak on a 1993 Lexus ES300?"
How do you turn off the airbag indicator light on the lexus es300?
I would unplug the battery. This will reset your clock, etc., but it should turn the light off.