You are planning a trip that will take you 821 miles from home. your car gets 24 miles per gallon, and the average price of gas is $3.74 per gallon. how much should you budget for gas?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «You are planning a trip that will take you 821 miles from home. your car gets 24 miles per gallon, and the average price of gas is $3.74 per gallon. how much should you budget for gas?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 22 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «You are planning a trip that will take you 821 miles from home. your car gets 24 miles per gallon, and the average price of gas is $3.74 per gallon. how much should you budget for gas?» often ask the following questions:
❓ How to do home budget planning?
Start by figuring out how much you're bringing in each month. Add up all reliable sources of income: wages from a job, alimony, child support, and more. Notice that word reliable. If you get cash from outside jobs or hobbies, but not on a regular basis, don't put the money down as income in your budget.
- How much should you budget for home repairs?
- How much you should budget for home maintenance?
- How much gas will be needed for a 500 miles trip?
❓ How much would it cost in gas if gas cost 3.50 a gallon to go 700 miles if your auto gets 15 miles a gallon?
In theory, $163.34 [(700/15)*3.5]. However, MPG ratings are only an estimate and aren't going to be accurate in practice.
- How much should i budget for home repairs and maintenance?
- How much should i budget for maintenance on my home?
- How much should i budget for upkeep on my home?
❓ How much should you budget for home maintenance?
- The 1% Rule. One popular says that 1% of the purchase price of your home should be set aside each year for ongoing maintenance. For example, if your home cost $300,000, you should budget $3,000 per year for maintenance.
- How much does the average ski trip cost?
- How do you calculate 1050 miles in gas price for a trip?
- You have to drive home about 2500 miles trying to find out how much gas it will take to get there so you can do your budget?
1 other answer
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «You are planning a trip that will take you 821 miles from home. your car gets 24 miles per gallon, and the average price of gas is $3.74 per gallon. how much should you budget for gas?» so you can surely find the answer!
How much should your budget go to the wedding planner?
Not everyone goes to wedding planners. If you have a low budget, you could do the wedding yourself.
On average how many miles per gallon does a hybrid vehicle get?
Prius in IL, winter 43 mpgs and summer 55 mpgs.
How much will it cost to drive 2083 miles if gas cost 3.65 30 miles per a gallon?
(2,083 miles) x (3.65 $/gal) / (30 mile/gal) = $253.43 for gas only
How much should you budget for your visit to washington dc?
my budget would be 10,000 dollars because if you live on the west coast like I do you would probley spend around that
How to estimate and budget for your home?
- Every house will be different – It’s important to analyze the components of your house in order to plan out your future house maintenance costs. This concept of future budgeting can include items other than house maintenance items. If you are planning/hoping for renovations in the future – add them on the “maintenance calendar” as well.
How much should i budget for monthly?
When it comes to how much you should spend, NerdWallet advocates the 50/30/20 budget. With this formula, you aim to devote 50% of your take-home pay to needs like rent and insurance, 30% to wants like gym memberships and vacations, and 20% to debt repayment and savings.
How much should you budget for kawaii?
no offence but you need more info like your how much money you make in your question.
Vaccination that will change your from a human?
Big Pharma intends to create DNA-based vaccines that will literally change your body’s DNA. With mandatory vaccinations increasingly being legislated, this bodes a very dangerous health future. With mandatory vaccinations increasingly being legislated, this bodes a very dangerous health future.
If your car gets 25 mpg how much does each mile cost on average?
That depends what the cost of your fuel is. Let's say gasoline is $3.00/gallon then one would be paying an average of $.12 per mile if your car gets 25 mpg
How to do london on a budget trip?
London is a great place to employ a sound budget dining strategy. The idea is to eat a big, free breakfast when possible, take it easy on lunch, and save the bulk of …
If you have to drive 300 miles and you get 13 miles to gallon how much gas will you use?
its is very simple 300/13=23.07 gallons of gas
How much of your monthly income should you budget for an apartment?
You will have to include utilities and rent when budgeting for an apartment as well as a possible maintenance fee. This includes water, gas, trash, electricity and, if applicable, cable or internet. The old rule of thumb was 25 percent. As salaries have stagnated and rents have risen, the new standard is closer to 50.
How far will a driving trip from nanitch campground to phlox point campground in miles be?
How much should i budget for backyard landscaping?
In our experience, backyard landscaping costs from between $3,000 to $250,000. This, of course, depends on the size of the backyard, the materials used and the complexity of the design, but spend up to 10% of your home's value on landscaping and you will be getting the cost-to-value ratio about right.
How much should i budget for car maintenance?
- These are the numbers he gave me: On average $1, 200 per year per vehicle, is a great place to start. This means $100 per month for each vehicle. Remember that these numbers are averages, so… While there will always be exceptions to the rule, this amount should cover “typical” maintenance expenses.
How much should i budget for lawn care?
Landscape cleanups in the spring or fall are typically $500 - $1500. Lawn care, which includes weekly mowing and edging, is usually $40 - $80 per week. Full landscape maintenance is $125 - $300 per month on a year-round basis. Pruning with power trimmers is $50 - $70 per hour, plus dump fees.
How much should you budget for car maintenance?
- Divide by 12 to get your average monthly car maintenance expense. For example, if you spent $900 in the preceding 12 months, you should budget at least $75 a month for car maintenance. If you are paid every week and want to know how much to budget on a weekly basis, divide the annual total by 52 instead of 12. Set that amount aside from each paycheck to ensure that you have an adequate car maintenance fund available when you need it.
How is it possible that jesus christ gets to take your spirits in the afterlife?
The bible tells us the Jesus created everything. Human spirits originated from God (Jesus) and they return to God on the death of the physical body.
How much to budget for home repairs and maintenance?
A rule of thumb is to set aside 1%-4% of your home's value for a home maintenance fund. For example, for a home valued at $200,000, you would budget $2,000 to $8,000 per year to spend on annual upkeep. It's one thing to know how long something will last but it's quite another to figure out how much to save.
How much you need to budget for home maintenance?
- Another rule of thumb says that you should budget $1 per square foot per year for maintenance and repair costs. If you own a 2,000-square-foot home, for example, budget $2,000 a year for maintenance and repairs (again, over a long-term annualized average). This rule of thumb makes slightly more sense than the 1 Percent Rule because it's directly related to the size of the home. The more square feet you're managing, the more you'll need to spend.
How much will medicare take from my settlement?
This is particularly helpful if you are trying to settle a case without the assistance of an attorney. In these cases, regardless of the amount of the total Medicare lien, Medicare typically will accept 25 percent of the total amount received by you in full and final resolution of its claim for reimbursement.
Budget home maintenance repair estimate?
- If you’re using the 1% rule of thumb, you should budget at least 1% of the home’s purchase price for maintenance. So, if you purchased a $250,000 home, you should budget a minimum of $2,500 for upkeep and repairs using this rule.